Super Summer is July 9-13, 2018 at Samford University, Birmingham.
Students, Adult Chaperones, Executive Staff
$250 before April 9
$280 after April 9
College Team Leaders
This is to be used by the Youth Leaders or authorized church representative. If you are an individual attendee please contact your Youth Leader.
1. Register your group and pay your deposit or full amount. There is an option to mail a check.
Once you have completed the group registration, you will receive a confirmation email with several steps to complete your registration.
2. Required of all Team Leaders:
Send the following links to your TLs to be submitted by JUNE 11, 2018.
- Team Leader Required Qualifications
- Reference – one reference is preferred from current ministry leader of each TL
- Questionnaire – filled out and submitted by each TL
3. Download the following forms:
- Background Check Form – for everyone 18 and over, mail as soon as possible to the State Board of Missions
- Off-Campus Release – (brown & purple school) – bring to camp
- Rooming List Worksheet – email to [email protected]
- Student Registration/Waiver – first page is important for filling out your rooming sheet – bring to camp
- All Adults Registration/Waiver – first page is important for filling out your rooming sheet – bring to camp
- Team Leader Waiver – first page is important for filling out your rooming sheet – bring to camp
4. PAY BALANCE by June 11
5. Show up and be prepared for a life-changing week. All that is left is to bring Waiver and Release forms signed and witnessed with you at check-in (this is required and is not optional).
Early-bird Registration Deadline with $50-per-person deposit and get your students the Early Bird Cost of $250. Deposits are transferable but non-refundable.
Cancellations and Decreasing Your Numbers
Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations after April 9, but can be transferred to another student in your group until June 11. We regret that we cannot refund or transfer your payment after June 11.