This is an example of our suggested requirements for students to come to Super Summer. Super Summer is a leadership camp that is curriculum heavy and covers deep material. For that reason, we suggest that you bring your leaders and potential leaders from your youth group. These suggested requirements are intended to help you hold your students accountable and determine which students need to or have a desire to come to camp.
We suggest that each student:
- Share the gospel with at least one person this year
- Be faithfully involved in their church
- Share their testimony with the youth group
- Actively study the bible and pray (journaling is a great way to do this)
- Memorize Scripture
- Overall, demonstrate leadership qualities and be a growing Christian
You are welcome to tweak these requirements in the way that best fits your students and your leadership style. It is up to you as their youth pastor to hold them accountable and choose who should and should not be at this camp.
Suggested Scripture Memorization by Year
2 Timothy 3:16-17
1 Peter 1:3-9
1 Corinthians 1:18
2 Peter 3:9
2 Timothy 4:1-5
1 Timothy 3:2-7